We at EarthNet Consulting are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To assist us in achieving these goals, the company will from time to time, need information about you when you visit our site.
We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
Statistics about your visit
As you browse the site, WCS’s web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- Which domains our visitors come from (“aol.com” or “compuserve.com)
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
- Protect customers’ information from unauthorized access
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies