Access One offers small to medium sized businesses a range of world-class IT Management services that, until recently, only the largest firms could afford. We will take care of some or all of your IT needs as you see fit, so that you can focus your time and energy on your core business.
How does EarthNet Consulting IT Services add value?
- Significantly reduced downtime
- 24/7 remote help desk support and proactive network monitoring and reporting
- Access to a depth of IT expertise that would otherwise be cost-prohibitive
- Document your network, which helps you to know your network and us to provide superior service
- A complimentary analysis of phone and Internet will help us to provide alternative solutions that will improve service and reduce cost
- Periodic status update, current and pending issues and recommendations
How does it work?
We begin with a free business needs analysis of your network and technology to assess condition, risk areas and potential opportunities for improvement. Based on the analysis report, we offer a range of services for you to choose from:
- Full or partial management of your IT support needs
- Various a la carte offerings (managed firewall, backup, disaster recovery) to meet special needs
- Remote monitoring services with alerts to your IT staff where action is required or imminent
- Individual specific projects
Our Managed IT services include:
With outsourced IT from EarthNet Consulting, your business can benefit from the qualified, experienced IT resources it needs at a minimal expense. EarthNet Consulting vendors have vast experience delivering outsourced IT to help our clients achieve productivity, scalability and support. From day one, you will work with a dedicated, accessible and experienced team committed to providing you with unparalleled, personalized service.
A Remote Monitoring plan backs up your IT resources with a remote monitoring service and live help desk.
Our Remote Monitoring service provides you with:
- Support for your IT resource with monitoring and help desk services
- 24/7/365 active monitoring of network activities with automatic notices regarding current or pending problems
- Live help desk support
- A single point of contact for issues
- Periodic audits and network reports to show you ways to enhance savings, speed, performance and value
Ensuring that your business has an operational data backup and disaster recovery plan can be essential to its survival in the unforeseeable event of a potentially catastrophic disaster.
Let EarthNet Consulting provide the technological support to enable your business to not only keep its doors open, but to continually enable vital data, systems and applications to function with minimal interruption no matter what situation arises. Beyond simply providing you with a plan in the case of a disaster, we’ll help you implement the recovery solution to provide your business with the continuity you need to succeed.
In order to ensure that your business is secure, it’s critical to safeguard your data and maintain the seamless usability of your network.
To this end, a comprehensive network security solution provides powerful firewall protection that not only targets threats of hackers, viruses and worms, but also prevents them from entering and spreading throughout your network. Don’t risk irreparable damage to your network by disregarding this business necessity.
Trust EarthNet Consulting’s vendors to manage IT projects on an as-needed basis. There are a number of reasons why our clients choose to outsource projects, including a lack of manpower, a missing skill set on staff or the lack of budget to hire new internal employees. We are comfortable with and capable of working with clients on an individual project-basis, and our qualified experts are here to help, no matter how large or small the project.