At EarthNet Consulting, we offer a wide array of Internet and Data applications to keep you at the forefront of business technology. We will team with you to develop the secure, reliable and cost effective solution that’s right for you and your business. From simplifying your infrastructure to expanding your footprint, our Data solutions can help drive your business – critical initiatives and deliver a proven experience to your customers.
Our Data Service offerings include:
As the model for business infrastructure continues to evolve, the demand for cutting edge private networking technology has never been greater. A VPN solution allows for fully meshed, secure connectivity between multiple locations. Customers utilizing MPLS and VPN technologies experience fast, reliable data transfers within their private network.
Our MPLS and IP VPN services provide you with the following benefits:
- Each location within the private network is customizable and scalable
- Improved business productivity through increased network performance via prioritized applications
- Our unparalleled technical support team is available and ready to assist you 24/7
Features and additional options include:
- Dedicated bandwidth connection
- Highly scalable service
- Customized QoS configurations
- Fully managed router
- Fully customized solutions to meet your needs
- The ability to work with the EarthNet Consulting team to choose the service that matches your preferred means of delivery – copper, coax or fiber from 1.5Mb to 10Gb
A dedicated Private Line provides your business locations with faster, more efficient data transmission backed by 24/7 monitoring and support. Because as no other businesses or customers can use your communications path, this service ensures optimal security. From a Domestic or Metro Private Line from 1.5Mb to 10Gb delivery, the EarthNet Consulting team can provide a solution that best fits your needs.
Private Line Services provide you with the following benefits and features:
- Support of multiple applications including voice, data and video
- Secure and confidential connection
- Unparalleled support 24/7
- Dedicated bandwidth connection
- Highly scalable capacity
In the digital world, businesses need reliable, high performance data services to achieve continued growth. We have a wide array of business Internet service offerings to keep your business at the forefront of telecommunications. We can provide you with a custom-tailored solution that aligns with your unique needs.
Your business will enjoy secure, high-performance access to Internet access. Our carriers Service Level Agreement (SLA) commits to standards of up to 99.999% network availability and 15 ms latency, backed with unparalleled technical support that is ready to assist you 24/7.
Our Dedicated Internet Access features include:
- Static IP addresses
- Private networking (MPLS or VPN)
- Managed Internet access devices
- Delivery from 1.5Mb to 10Gb
With our Dynamic Voice and Data solutions, businesses benefit from more efficient bandwidth utilization, as well as advanced features and options. By combining voice and data onto one circuit and utilizing dynamic allocation, you are able to use your bandwidth to its fullest or maximum capacity.
EarthNet Consulting believes in fostering a consultative relationship between vendor and client. Based on the needs of your business and infrastructure, we help you choose the most cost-effective integrated voice and data solution that meets your needs.
Integrated Voice and Data Solutions can benefit you by:
- Cutting your business’ telecommunications costs by combining your voice and data services on one single circuit
- Optimizing your utilization of voice lines and data bandwidth with dynamic allocation
- Achieving scalable and secure voice and data service
Critical business systems and data are among your business’s most valuable assets. Statistics show that as many as 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.
Most business owners are surprised to find out that the typical office space is a poor environment for housing servers. That’s why the EarthNet Consulting team recommends a Data Center complete with business continuity services, state of the-art security and fire detection systems, high-capacity redundant power, customizable Ethernet bandwidth, emergency remote hands services, BGP redundancy and customer power configurations.
A Data Center Solution can benefit you by:
- Power Backup: Power surges and outages are extremely common due to weather and the growing strain on the power grid. You need a seamless transition to power backup during outages in order to avoid downtime and protect your hardware from damage.
- Flood/Leak Protection: Inclement weather can strike at any time and the results can be catastrophic. Your servers need an environment that will protect them from water damage even in the event of an unforeseen disaster.
- Security: Access to your precious data must be limited to protect against accidental and intentional tampering. Depending upon your industry, there may be laws in place that require restricted access to customer files.
- Climate Control: A server environment requires temperature to be within 65-80°F, relative humidity between 45-55% and plenty of unrestricted airflow so that machines can regulate temperature during heavy use.
- Air Quality Control: Dust and other pollutants are the mortal enemies of electronic components. Servers are especially vulnerable because their cooling fans pull air in to keep things running. In order to minimize risk and extend the life of your equipment, it must be cleaned regularly and stored in a clean environment.
- Connectivity: In order to remain accessible at all times, your systems need a cost-effective redundant broadband connection to the Internet.
When you need better security, compliance and performance in a multi-tenant cloud, Peak 10 has the experience and expertise you need. Peak 10’s Public Cloud solution designers work closely with you to architect the ideal solution for your most aggressive business objectives. Then, through our online portal, you access performance and configuration data, react to timely needs with the self-provisioning tool, and accurately monitor spending.
- Reliable Infrastructure
- Flexible and Scalable
- Regulatory Compliance
Hosted Private Cloud
It’s everything you want in a private cloud — from a single-tenant environment with dedicated compute and storage resources to the throughput and processing speed for production workloads and high I/O applications. It even supports PCI DSS and HIPAA environments. Plus, you get the 24/7/365 support of experts who handle the management and maintenance of the underlying infrastructure — freeing up your internal resources.
- Security and Compliance
- Self Service Portal
- SLA – Defined Reliability
- Never go it alone
Recovery Cloud (DRaaS)
IT disruptions may be inevitable. But with the right recovery partner, you can minimize the interruption. The Peak 10® Recovery Cloud brings you the customized, flexible and scalable solution that ensures the recovery of your critical applications and data. Since it’s in the cloud, it’s ready whenever and wherever disaster strikes.
- Continuous Protection
- Fast Recovery
- Cost Effective
- Experts at the Ready
- Custom Fit
- Rigorous Testing